Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a Party Hat!

In the summer, it seems like there are a lot of birthdays to celebrate. Mine is one of them. It was today. My older son informed me (when he woke me up early to tell me it was my birthday and to get up!) that it was not a birthday unless we made hats and a cake. So I got to make my own hats on my birthday. But at least my kids colored them.

Party hats as it turns out are very easy to make. Even easier if somebody makes up the template for you! And here's one now! A good old printable party hat. Print it up on some cardstock, cut it out, decorate it, put it together and add string. Easy as cake, which incidentally we did have. So I guess I achieved birthday success!


The printable:



Hats + Cake= Birthday Success!

4 comments:

  1. merci pour le partage !... je cherche des freebies sur le web et je partage mes liens sur Pinterest : je viens d’y ajouter celui-ci !... http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ (j'ai déjà plus de 14000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the template, my son's turning 3 in a few weeks. I'm trying to make it extra special without spending a fortune! P.S. That picture above is priceless. Hope you had a nice day. (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the template! I posted a link to it on my blog about how to "Spend New Years Eve With Your Kids" It gives ideas for crafts, games, and activities to countdown the new year. Great idea!
    www.cindyscreativecuts.com/spend-new-years-eve-kids/

    ReplyDelete